Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Something Fun

1. what are 2 names you go by? heidi and pastor heidi (wow how interesting!)

2. name 2 things you are wearing:a black blazer and a khaki skirt (yawn again!)

3. 2 of my favorite things: my grandma murken's ring and my bed

4. 2 things i want very badly...a prius and more time in each day

5. 2 favorite pets...of course jonah. the other would be my dog growing up- a miniature schnauzer, alex. i wanted to name him abecrombie but my mom talked me out of it.

6. 2 people i'd like to see on my doorstep...my best friend kelly and steph or any of my sistern friends from seminary

7. 2 things i did last night...went to meetings at church and for a nice walk with brian and jonah.

8. 2 things i've eaten recently...pad thai and a yummy muffin (thanks lisa!)

9. favorite beverages: mmm...iced americanos with cream and i do love coca-cola, though I don't indulge in it very often.

10. 2 things on tomorrow's agenda: drive to chicago to visit friends and go to all my favorite places in my old neighborhood. (thank GOD my life has gotten more interesting though the course of this survey!)

11. what are 2 of the furthest trips in the last 5 years? nicaragua and to holden village in washington.

12. 2 favorite holidays: christmas- i love, love, love me some baby jesus- and thanksgiving- i love turkey and spending a great day with my great family.

No comments: