Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I C....

It's been a little while since my last post, but I was busy getting married :) It was an awesome day and Brian and I loved every second! So I have a lot to be thankful for, but I'll try to keep it in the topic of the day...things that start with C.

Computers: Without them, I wouldn't be able to communicate through this blog! Or Facebook with the High School Kids or my friends, or write my sermons as easily. I know there is some valid criticism of technology and how it's helped move us away from face-to-face interactions, but it's also helped connect us in new ways and to people we might not have been able to get to know. I am thankful for that.

Candy: So delicious! I inherited my Grandma and Dad's sweet tooth. We even had a "candy bar" at our reception as the favor for the guests to take home. It was awesome! If anybody wants some jelly beans, I might have a few hundred left over :)

Coffee! As I type, I am draining the bottom of my cup. And as always, wishing for another.

Christ: He is the one who gives me hope and whose life is an example for me to follow. The older I get, I think the more I love Jesus. I love preaching about him, reading about him and being reminded of how much he loved humanity. We have a good God!

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: