Monday, September 14, 2009

D-Day

There is much to be thankful for these days! I'll try to contain myself to D, but I am feeling so blessed these days it's gonna be hard!

Dad: My dad is so sweet. As I am at work, he and my mom are loading up a U-Haul with my belongings, moving most of them into storage. The number of times he's helped me move with his bad knee/hip/back...I can't even count! And he says he's glad to do it. He is such a good dad, and I am sooo thankful I have one, because you really have no control over who your parents are. I love him!

Dusk: My favorite time of day I think. I love seeing the sky as the sun sets. It makes me think of people coming home to their families for dinner and of being safe at home. It's a time to look back on the day and thank God for it, or if it's been a bad day- pick through the pieces to find the blessings God squeezes in there.

DVR: Not as profound as the first two on my list, but OH! I do love my DVR. It's a luxury I know, but so worth the 10 bucks a month! With my crazy schedule and my propensity for TV, it helps me keep up with all my favorite shows. It also helps me to NOT watch commercials, which are the devil ;)

No comments: