Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'm still here...

Hello!

Just a quick note to say I have not forgotten about my blog! Nicaragua and coming back to Lent/Holy Week has taken up a great deal of time lately. I will write about Nicaragua as soon as I can. In the meantime, I am loving the busy-ness of this season. I love seeing you at the Wednesday Lenten meals and worship. I have always loved this because it makes me feel like we are a family, getting together for dinner at the end of the day. The worship at Grace has been really enjoyable for me too- I love Holden Evening Prayer and having the confirmation students involved in worship (particularly the great skits!) has been a joy.

There is so much going on at Grace, and at times our schedules and "to do" lists get pretty hairy. But I am so thankful for this (okay, today I'm thankful, but sometimes it makes me want to take a nap). We are so blessed to have a vibrant, faithful, growing congregation. And I am blessed to have the Holy Spirit (who often comes to me through my Americanos from Alterra) to help me minister. God bless your Lenten journey!

No comments: