Monday, October 26, 2009

Gee..

And we roll on!

Games: One of our wedding presents was a Wii. We played it this weekend, and it was so nice to have some time just devoted to having fun! We got lots of other games that we play together sometimes, and I look forward to playing with friends in our new house in the future.

Gummi Bears: So delicious and chewy :) I also loved the cartoon show- does anyone remember that?

Grace (my congregation and the thing that God gives me!): It is so great to celebrate the reformation each year and to be reminded that Grace is so key to our faith as Lutherans. God is so good. It means so much to me to know that I have God's love even when I fail and don't do what I am aiming to do. Knowing I am forgiven gives me strength to keep trying.

And Grace on 6th Avenue is pretty great, too! I love you all and so does God! I am so glad to be doing God's work and sharing God's word with you each week.

No comments: