Thursday, September 18, 2008

A question...

My sermon this week is on what we GET from worship. So I'm wondering...what do you get from worship? What keeps you coming back week after week? I'd love to hear from you! I think it would be great to include some of your responses in the sermon- if that's okay with you! They will be anonymous- I won't announce your name.

Make a comment on this post or just email me at pastorheidi@gracegrafton.com

God bless you all on this beautiful fall day! See you Sunday (or tonight)!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm sure I'm probably too late and we won't even be at worship tomorrow since both kids are sick, but for what it's worth.... My favorite thing about coming to worship is how much it fills me up inside to offer praise and thanksgiving as a group. I love the warmth it gives me to be in a large group of Christians.